This is what you need to do:
- Undertake and pass the full Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (SCPLH).
- Apply for a personal licence to the Licensing Board where you now live – this may not be the same as the one which previously issued your revoked personal licence if you have moved home to another area.
- Obtain two colour passport photos one of which should be endorsed by a person of standing in the community with the words “I certify that this is a true likeness of (name of applicant)”, followed by the full name of the person endorsing the photograph.
- Enclose the SCPLH pass certificate or copy depending on what your local licensing board requires.
- Include your cheque in the sum of £50.00 for the licensing board fee.
- Note some licensing boards require a copy of your passport or driver’s licence photograph before you can have the application processed – check in advance.