Many thanks to those attendees that took part in the regulatory seminar on 25 September 2019, we hope you had an enjoyable time.
Any of our clients who could not make the event and would like to receive the slides for the topics, then please do contact us. For information, the topics covered were as followed:
- Fire Safety – Post Grenfell
- Entertainment/Alcohol Licensing – What’s new?
- Coroners inquests – what’s in it for me?
- Sentencing and what does it really mean?
- Regulatory smorgasbord – topical round up of cases, developments and issues to watch out for
- Insurers – what can they make you and what can they not make you do?!
Whether or not you could make it on 25 September 2019, anyone who has a question on particular topics we discussed or that are of interest in the regulatory field please let us know. We are hoping to do a webinar in the near future to deal with some other topical issues. So please get in touch with your problems, thoughts and suggestions that you may have
We hope you can join us at the next seminar/conference and we look forward to hearing from you in respect of the suggestions for further events.